Since Medicare is always changing. this seminar will examine how a senior can navigate the changes to Medicare as well as getting all the benefits that they are eligible for. Some of the points discussed are: Some of the points discussed are:
1. Tap into programs to lower your prescription drug costs the easy way
2. Learning how to find a Medicare plan that makes sense for you
3. Do TV ads really tell you the truth about plans?
4. Utilizing federal subsidies/programs to lower your Part B premium.
5. Learn about the new features and benefits that Medicare plans offer for 2023
In addition to a wealth of information, there will be a Question-and-Answer session from knowledgeable people to educate seniors during the upcoming AEP season. We must share that there is no sales pitch or selling of any kind at these meetings.